Chalet La Perla has an enviable combination where fantastic location meets jaw-dropping views. After undergoing a €1,000,000 renovation, the chalet offers some 900 square metres of accommodation and is situated in the middle of the Nogentil area.
Above the centre of Courchevel, it’s within easy reach of the action, but it also has far-reaching vistas across the Dent du Villard and is only 50m from the slopes (Bellecôte).
Located in the Nogentil area on the way to Altiport above the centre of Courchevel 1850 and at walking distance from Cheval Blanc and Les Airelles with incredible views over La Tarentaise Valley, La Perla is a charming chalet constructed of old timber and local stone.
This chalet has one of the best Spa and fitness areas seen in a private chalet. There is a large swimming pool with loungers by the side to relax in, as well as a fitness room and steam room. The chalet is equipped with the latest technology; BOSE music system, LCD screens and DVD players / Apple TV© VOD in each bedroom as well as the main living area. In addition there is a home cinema room and games rooms.
Features: Indoor heated swimming pool, Private Gym, Relaxing Area, Steam Room / Hammam, Bar, Open Fireplace, Bathrobes, slippers and towels, Luxury bath & beauty products, Ski Room, Telephone, Bose© Music System, DVD players, Flat Screen TVs, Satellite Sky TV, Apple TV© VOD, Games Room, iPod Docks, Safes, Balconies, Baobab© candles and perfume diffusors, Elevator.
The chalet has seven en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to 14 guests (including children) in extreme luxury and includes a large master bedroom suite with Jacuzzi tub. The top floor is dedicated to the living area with a spacious lounge, dining area, bar and terraces.
Compromise isn’t a feature of the La Perla design. With anything. So on entering the chalet one of the first impressions is that of space: generous proportions; oversized rooms; luxurious areas, from games room to steam room; and two floors of immaculate and exemplary design.
- Service of a chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- Housekeepers for daily cleaning and bed making,
- Linen, towels and slippers,
- Beauty and bath products,
- Safe in every bedrooms,
- Chalet, Spa and Swimming Pool management,
- Wi-Fi, telephone and printer,
- DVDs available on request, Apple TV, satellite TV, Sky TV, VOD…
- Board, chess and video games.
Services ‘A la Carte’
- Ski gears rental,
- Ski passes, ski instructors and mountain guide,
- Taxis/Transfers between airport and chalet
- Helicopter transfer between airports and Courchevel Altiport,
- The 3 Vallées restaurants on the slopes, Resort Restaurants and Night Clubs booking…
- Dry cleaning, and laundry,
- Massages, beauty treatment,
- Yoga, fitness and private coach, physiotherapist,
- Leisure activities (heliski, paragliding, ballooning, sky diving, snowmobile, sledge dog mushing, ice skating, bowling, ice driving, arcade games centre, climbing wall, snowshoes walking, by night sledging contest, Aquamotion, electric karting, Quad Biking, fastscoots, Moriond’s racing sledge track, tibetan’s via ferrata climbing run)…
- Event & Entertainments bespoke program and management (performers, musicians, fireworks, interior themed decoration…).
- Security & Close protection.
- Jetlag Massage
- After-Ski Massage
- Heavy Leg Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxing Massage
- Muscles Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with Massage
- Complete Spa Detox
- Warming Ginger Rub
- Your Massage “a la carte”
- Aqua Gym
Nearest lift - 50 metres
Town centre - 1.5 kms
Courchevel Airport - 3 kms
Chambery Airport - 100 kms
Grenoble Airport - 150 kms
Annecy Airport - 150 kms
Geneva Airport - 190 kms
Lyon Airport - 190 kms