In the secure Domaine des Parcs, facing the nicest bay of Saint-Tropez, the Canoubiers bay, known all over the world, the villa Tropéziennes will delight you with its marvellous view on the Saint-Tropez gulf, and on the Maures mountains, specially at sunset.
On an area of around 10.000 sqm, in the middle of Mediterranean trees , this luxury house, built in 2014 by a renowned architect of Saint-Tropez in a neo-provençal style, will seduce you with its unique and peculiar charm.
You will experience unique moments on the terraces next to the heated swimming-pool.
Professional kitchen, laundry room, hammam, sauna, massage-room and cellar.
Through the garden, you can have access to the sea, thanks to a private pedestrian way.
• 10 125 sqm with olive trees, pines, palm trees and a beautiful garden
• 3 levels: underground, ground floor, and first floor
• Liveable area: over 500 sqm
• Fully equipped professional kitchen
• Fully equipped laundry room, including ironing
• Equipped massage room with shower
• Solid oak cellar
• Toilets and additional space available
• Entry space
• Large living-room with chimney and big bay-windows
• Dining-room, with access to an outside dining-room on a terrace
• Fully equipped kitchen (linked to the professional kitchen through a service-lift)
• 4 bedrooms, each with their bathroom
• Guest toilets
1 st FLOOR
• Master suite with its bathroom, dressing, safe
• Office room
• 2 terraces on the first floor, with an astonishing sea view
• 1 covered terrace next to the dining-room with panoramic sea view
• 3 terraces for the bedrooms with panoramic sea view
• Air condition
• Satellite TV
• Wifi internet access
• Surveillance cameras
• Multimedia sound and video system
• Electric gate with security phone
• Heated swimming-pool with jet-stream
• Entrance patio
• Parking places for 5 cars +
Canoubiers Beach - 750 metres
Pampelonne Beach - 6 kms
St Tropez - 4 kms
St Tropez Airport - 20 kms
Nice Airport - 109 kms
A8 Motorway - 38 kms