In the secure Domaine of Les Parcs facing the stunning bay of Canoubiers. The Villa Tropéziennes will delight you with its marvellous view on the Saint-Tropez gulf, and on the Maures mountains, especially at sunset.
The villa Palm Trees sits on an area of around 7000 sqm, in the middle of Mediterranean trees. this luxury Villa, built in 2014 by a renowned St Tropez architect in a neo-provençal style, will seduce you with its unique charm.
You will experience magical moments on the terraces next to the heated swimming-pool with wonderful views of the Bay and in the evening enjoy amazing sunsets.
There is a Professional kitchen, laundry room, hammam, sauna, massage-room and cellar.
Through the garden, you can have access to the sea, thanks to a private pedestrian way.
• 5 863 sqm with olive trees, pines, palm trees and a beautiful garden
• 3 levels: underground, ground floor, and first floor
• Liveable area: over 500 sqm
• Fully equipped professional kitchen
• Fully equipped laundry room, including ironing
• Equipped massage room with shower
• Solid oak cellar
• Toilets and additional space available
• Entry space
• Large double living-room with big bay-windows
• Dining-room, with access to an outside dining-room on a terrace
• Fully equipped kitchen (linked to the professional kitchen through a service-lift)
• 3 bedrooms, each with their bathroom
• Guest toilets
1 st FLOOR
• Master suite with its bathroom, dressing, safe
• Office room
• Bedroom with its bathroom
• 3 terraces on the first floor, with an astonishing sea view
• 1 terrace next to the dining-room with panoramic sea view
• 1 terrace for the bedrooms with panoramic sea view
• Air condition
• Satellite TV
• Wifi internet access
• Surveillance cameras
• Multimedia sound and video system
• Electric gate with security phone
• Heated swimming-pool with jet-stream
• Entrance patio
• Parking places for 5 cars +
Canoubiers Beach - 750 metres
Pampelonne Beach - 6 kms
St Tropez - 4 kms
St Tropez Airport - 20 kms
Nice Airport - 109 kms
A8 Motorway - 38 kms